Standard Labour Charges
Post warranty, customer has an option to pay one time repair charges i. e. "Standard Labour Charges". Standard Labour charges do not includes parts and are applicable on labour service Only. The repair warranty for the same fault is for 45 days.
|For Individual unit
||Up to 2 units at same premise
||More than 2 units at same premise
||Rs.400.00 + Rs.150.00 for each additional unit after 2 units
Terms and Conditions:
- The above rates are inclusive of service Tax.
- Taxes applicable are subject to change as per government regulation.
- Standard labour charges include labour charges only. For parts used, customer has to pay as percompany prevailing rates.
- No additional labour charges are applicable with in 45 days of same fault occurred.
- Mode of payment of standard labour charges is cash only.
- For all units installed beyond the municipal limits of the jurisdiction of the company service Centre/authorized service associate, the expenses incurred with regards to deputing the service personnel towards to & fro travel, conveyance and other incidental etc. will be born by customer.
- The above rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Any dispute related to standard labour charges shall be with in jurisdiction of Delhi court.