The eye often goes to the faucet as one of the signs of cleanliness in a home. Not to forget, a freshly cleaned faucets that shines in the light can make your bathroom look like it’s worth a million! Take a look at these tips to make the task of cleaning and maintaining them, a lot easier and simpler.
- Use mild soap solution to keep the chrome surface clean and free from deposits.
- Give special attention to regular cleaning in coastal areas.
- Clean the overhead tank at least once in a month.
- Don’t use harsh acids coarse cleaning powders, household cleaners or hard scrubbers.
- Do not let cleaners sit or soak on surfaces
- For showers without Rub IT System clear the nozzles by using hindware Cleaning Liquid and a soft brush
- To clean the blocked nozzles in RUB IT Showers turn on the water, and rub the nozzles with a wet finger.
- Prevent scaling by regularly cleaning the edges and using softener for harsh water.
- Use a strainer at the outlet of overhead tank to prevent damage of internal fitting parts.