Useful Bathroom Hacks
Topic: DIY Tips and Tricks
Are you looking for ways to enhance your bathroom experience? Revamping and making changes in your bathroom can consume your time and energy and above all cost you a lot of money. For this reason, we’ve all have been refraining from making little changes in our bathrooms until now. But not anymore, apparently, there is absolutely no need to spend much over great changes that will make your daily bathroom experience a lot batter. Check out few easy tips and tricks to use in your bathroom that are easy on your pockets too.
- Make your dry sink an amplifier to listen to music while you shower. Just make sure that your faucet does not leak to protect your phone; place your phone in the sink and enjoy the amazing DIY personal audio system in your bathroom.
- If you’re running short of space for your exceeding amount of beauty products, you can add spice racks in your bathroom and use it to place your lotions and hair care products.
- There is a great way to make the most of your bathroom cleaning tools. The Petroleum Jelly or Vaseline can be used to keep the plunger in a perfect condition. The Petroleum Jelly will help the plunger to exhibit great sucking abilities.
- We often crib about the inconvenience caused by the foggy mirrors in the shower or while shaving. Apparently, it’s very easy to get rid of the foggy mirrors by applying shaving cream on the mirror. You’d be amazed at the results.
- Shower heads always tend to clog overtime and cleaning it seems like a challenging task. But it’s easy to clean the shower head. Just wrap the shower head in a plastic bag with vinegar inside and let it sit overnight. The next day, enjoy the full blast of water from the shower head.
- One great way to get rid of wrinkles from your clothes without tiring yourself up with an iron is to bring wrinkled clothes in while you shower. The steam from the shower will straighten the wrinkles on your clothes easily.